Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The lord has made marriage and potholes....now fix them please.

Well it has been a long day. I am sure that I have forgotten something in my life. Yep. My youth. It has slipped away like my vision and my bank account balance. There was a time in my life that I remember actually wanting to grow up. Being young sucked and I would never had though that I would get over that young hussy that had broken my heart. Now that I am older......much older I miss it so much. I do not like the hour drive to my office fighting traffic the entire way. I do not like my boss or his condescending attitude about...well all things under the sun. I hate the fact that my wife is in a constant state of complaint. When did being an adult become a series of small punishments and being young become the thing we miss the most? Why can I not find the will to be happy in the things that I have made my own....why will the city not fix this pothole in front of my home.
All these questions will have to wait. Elections and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment